Ghana is located in the western pockets and dipped in African glamor. It is a ‘small packet of big surprises’. Reason being, its atypical charms! So, come along for a staycation in Ghana. Surround yourself with raw-yet-scenic landscapes. Further, indulge in authentic Ghanian experiences. Also, try out some quirky moves on the catchy beats in its recreation zones. The fun has just begun! Hence, get ready to capture the exceptionally photogenic scenarios at the top staycation spots in Ghana.
Top Eco-Boutique Staycation Spots in Ghana
1. Aqua Safari Resort
Explore the Ghananian hospitality at the Aqua Safari Resort. Here, the artistic and well-structured frames amidst lush greenery are absolute moodsetters. The place has an earthy feel that sinks you into eco-simplicity. And, the fact that this place is adorned with all the amenities only makes it better. Go on to taste authentic Ghanian delights in its dining area and indulge in lip-smacking adventures.
- Location: Agorkpo Street, Ada Foah, Ghana
- Facilities: Free Wi-Fi, Outdoor Pool, Beach Access, Restaurants, Buffet Services, Fitness Center, Spa, and much more.
2. The Palms at Prampram
Venture into an eco-paradise at the Palms! Also renowned for its cozy and private amenities, this place is a sheer comfort zone. The 3-star elegance offers unmatched guest-centered facilities. The exquisite landscape that overlooks the Atlantic ocean appears exotic. So, get ready to cancel out the chaos and embrace tranquility.
- Location: Prampram, Ghana
- Facilities: Well-facilitated Bedrooms, Lounge, Pool Table, Spa & Massage Center, Beach Balcony Lounge, Mini-Golf, Playground, and much more.
Top Beachside Staycation Spots in Ghana
3. La Palm Royal Beach Hotel
La Palm Royal is an amazing 4-star beach hotel. Also, the proud bearer of amazing beachside experiences. The unconventional and tropical feels it offers are truly serene. Further, the hotel is just a 10-min drive away from Accra city. So, admire the pleasing encompassing views from your room and meet awe.
- Location: Bypass, 1 Labadi Road, Accra, Ghana
- Facilities: Luxurious swimming pool, a huge dining area, a relaxation spot, well-maintained accommodations, a serene lawn area, beach access, and much more.
4. Blue Diamond Beach and Spa Resort
Blue Diamond Beach and Spa Resort is a 4-star magnificence that is full of unforgettable experiences on the beachside such as volleyball games, hammocks, and more. The modish amenities and incomparable hospitality exceeds your expectations. So, stroll, play, or simply relax on the serene beach area and forget your blues.
- Location: Ghana
- Facilities: An outdoor pool, on-call room service, beach access, restaurant and bar, spa center, airport shuttle service, and much more.
Top Luxury Staycation Spots in Ghana
5. Kempinski Hotel Gold Coast City Accra
The velocity of Ghana’s sprawling excellence is above par. And, the Kempinski Hotel Gold Coast City Accra is its truest representation. The grand facade embraces exceptional amenities and treats you like royalty. So, explore this luxurious 5-star hotel that spells perfection.
- Location: Ministries PMB, 66 Gamel Abdul Nasser Ave, Accra, Ghana
- Facilities: Meeting Center, An Outdoor Pool, Fitness Center, Air-Conditioned, Luxury Rooms, Restaurant, Bar, Spa Center, Hot Tub, and much more.
6. Mövenpick Ambassador Hotel Accra
Mövenpick Ambassador is a 5-star lavish hotel located in the heart of Accra. It is a mere 10-min walk away from Accra National Museum. Enjoy full-fledged facilities and opulent amenities to make your stay memorable. So, all the luxury seekers, get ready to explore Ghana’s grandness.
- Location: Independence Avenue Ridge, Pmb Ct 343, Ghana
- Facilities: A Huge Pool, Restaurant, Bar, Room Service, Laundry Service, Air Conditioned, Business center, Well-Facilitated Rooms, and much more.
Top Staycation Spots in Ghana For Couples
7. The Lansdowne Resort
Looking for a romantic vacay spot with your partner? The Lansdowne Resort is a romantic paradise. So, rekindle your love and stay in the embrace of your partner at this one of the most romantic places in Ghana. Share a flavorful bite and experience exceptional culinary adventures in the awesome dining areas.
- Location: Nyame Ben Estates, Agyementi, Aburi, Ghana
- Facilities: Hiking, infinity pool, tennis court, yoga retreat, restaurant, bar, 24 hours check-in, airport pick-ups, outdoor pool, hot tub, and much more.
8. Aborigines Beach Resort
Aborigines Beach Resort is a trendy honeymooner’s resort! Get a couple’s tan by the sparkling African coastline. Soak in the tropical feels and beachside fun. The serene surrounding areas add up to your romantic experiences. So, take a splashing deep dive with your partner and romance under the water.
- Location: Keta, Ghana
- Facilities: Luxurious beach chalets and huts, beach bar and grill, boat rides, volleyball, recreational space, beach soccer, jet ski, live band, outdoor pool, restaurant, well air-conditioned rooms, and much more.
Top Nature-Inspired Staycations Spots in Ghana
9. The Royal Senchi Resort/Hotel
The natural splendor of Ghana is truly exceptional. This can easily be witnessed at the Royal Senchi Resort. Take a sip of fresh juice as you relax in a fully-furnished room. Not to forget, its admirable encompassing greenery is sheer bliss. Enjoy the amazing amenities for an absolute experience.
- Location: Senchi Ferry Road, Akosombo, Ghana
- Facilities: Dining options, events spot, heavenly spa area, Senchi restaurant, the palm lounge, Nsu bar, outdoor pool with poolside bar, health club, spa, and salon, helipad, tennis court, and much more.
10. Labadi Beach Hotel
Get smitten by the outrageous spectacles of the Labadi Beach Hotel. Soak in the luxury, serenity, and comfort that is offered here as part of its signature features. Further, spend a marvelous evening in its enchanting beach areas. The contrast of this resort with its surrounding heaven is a flawless blend.
- Location: La Rd, Accra, Ghana
- Facilities: A private Beach, lap and swimming pool, bar, business center, restaurants, spa, tennis court, well-facilitated rooms, and much more.
Check out Ghana’s neighbor with our travel guide to Togo here.
Must Explore: Travel To Africa Without Leaving Home: Here’s How? 10 Unique Staycation Spots in South Africa