The United Arab Emirates, also known as the Emirates, is a country of iconic attractions and endless opportunities. From Dubai’s iconic Burj Khalifa, Abu Dhabi’s spectacular Sheikh Zayed Mosque to Ferrari World and more, UAE stands out as the world’s luxury destination with a booming economy. It is important to know how to check if there is a travel ban in the UAE? Before planning your travel to the UAE, check for issues such as visa requirements, travel advisories, local laws, and passport validity. This will help prevent hassles about entry and exit across the country’s boundaries or at immigration counters. And so, we are here to guide you on how to check your travel ban status in the UAE?
How To Check Travel Ban In The UAE?
How To Check If I Have a Travel Ban in Dubai as a Dubai Resident?
Here is a procedure on how to check travel bans via Dubai Police App. You could avail the online free-of-charge service provided by the Dubai Police or visit the police station in person if you are a Dubai resident. There are now Smart Police stations in Dubai to make the process easier.
- Visiting the police station is a good way to check if you have a police case in the UAE. The Dubai Police can also help with information if the travel ban is imposed due to a financial case in the emirate of Dubai only.
- To save time, you could visit the Dubai Police website or download the Dubai Police app. You can download the app from Google Play or iTunes.
- Select ‘Criminal Status of Financial Cases’ in the Individual Services section.
- Enter your <Emirati ID> and <Name>.
- You will get alerted if there is a travel ban imposed against you either a financial case, legal, visa or other reasons for UAE immigration ban instantly.
- In case there is a travel ban, visit the Dubai Police with your Emirates ID, Passport copy, and Authority Letter.
- There are no fees for checking your travel ban status online.
- To get assistance regarding a travel ban, you could call the Dubai Police Helpline Number 901.
- You could call a toll-free number in Dubai for how to check if you have a travel ban in Dubai due to visa requirements. Contact Amer service on 800-5111.
- You could also hire an attorney if you are facing a travel ban. This sometimes is the only way to know how to check a travel ban in UAE, if you are out of the country.
- Ejari is a system put in place to legalise tenancy contracts and real estate management systems that you could use if required.
How To Check If You Have a Travel Ban in Abu Dhabi?
Here is the procedure to follow on how to check if you have a travel ban in Abu Dhabi.
- Use the online service provided by the Judicial Department in Abu Dhabi. If you are a resident of Abu Dhabi you can check if there is a request by the Public Prosecution for any claims.
- The online service is called Estafser that enables Abu Dhabi residents to check travel ban claims by the Public Prosecutor against them.
- Enter your unified number online to get all the details, if you are an Abu Dhabi resident.
- The online system is useful to save time and you can get all the necessary details.
- It is a good idea to visit the United Arab Emirates Visa Requirements website to understand the visa requirements required as per your nationality.
- It is advisable to apply for United Arab Emirates e-visa before travel.
- Your visa will get a travel ban if you are in financial debt or involved in any legal matter.
- To know how to check UAE travel ban status with passport number is to use a call centre agent. You need to provide your passport number and call on +971-4-313-9999.
- You could also hire the services of an attorney to help you check travel ban status in UAE.
How To Check For Banned Things at the Dubai Airport?
A good tip to follow is to be aware of the things banned in Dubai Airport. This will help you avoid any kind of trouble during travel. The common things to be avoided in Dubai Airport are cigarettes, heroin, cocaine, hallucination pills, any kind of liquids, medicines not allowed in your journey, gambling machinery, and tools etc. You could refer to the web link things banned in Dubai Airport for more details.
The residents of Dubai and other emirates can also visit the UAE Visa Status guide website.
For a seamless experience, it is recommended to book your holiday in the UAE with a reputed travel agency in Dubai.